Dining and Catering for the Waybury Inn as of August 2021
Dinner is served Wednesday through Sunday 4pm – 8pm, Sunday Brunch is served from 9am – noon.
Dinner and Brunch reservations are required to assure a table. Please call 802-388-4015 for your dining reservation.
Catered events are available seven days per week, to check on Waybury catering (a private party, meeting, or any group event) please call our catering number at 802-388-9547.
We will be closed for dining, catering and lodging November 1 through November 9th
Check back with us for our schedule when we open on the 10th
Covid 19 Protocols – As of August 2021
Once again, we are returning to a mask requirement that is mandatory for unvaccinated guests and strongly recommended for all guests.
This includes groups attending a meeting or function, dinner, and lodging guests.
With a lot of new guidelines and articles appearing regularly we want to avoid any confusion or concerns about our safety precautions.
The following are procedures that we have adopted and we ask your support and assistance in keeping everyone
safe and healthy at the Inn.
Group Events, Indoor and Outdoor Dining
• At the time that you make your dinner reservation we will
do our best to ask about your vaccination status so we can make note on your reservation.
• Our staff will always wear a mask and gloves,
which are changed regularly.
• We require that all guests wear a mask when not at their private table. If you have been vaccinated we will not request that you mask up each time a server comes to the table. However, we do ask that you use your mask when walking around the dining room or visiting other tables.
• If you are not vaccinated, masks can be removed while at your private table but must be put on when a staff member
approaches the table for service.
• Our indoor and outdoor tables are still spaced eight feet apart.
• We will provide sanitation stations throughout the Inn.
• We will sanitize the restrooms; door handles and commonly used areas throughout the service period.
The Waybury Inn has faith in all of our guests to make the right choice with regard to mask wearing given their vaccination status. Our staff has worked hard to make the Inn a safe harbor and will continue to do all we can to offer a quality visit for dining or lodging.