Hosted Bar Options
We proudly pour premium liquor from our “well” or “house” selections, such as;
Smirnoff Vodka, Beefeater Gin, Cuervo Gold Tequila, Bacardi Rum, Dewars Scotch and Canadian Club
We can also offer either super premium or top shelf brands as well.
We are very accomodating when it comes to a catered event and how the host wishes to serve alcohol to thier
guests. We can offer the following depening on your budget and requests;
- Offer a “cash bar” only (meaning that guests would pay for thier alcohol during the entire event).
There will be a minimal setup fee for this option.
- Offer an “open bar” (meaning cocktails, beer & wine) during reception only, then go to a “cash bar” meaning that the guests would pay for all alcohol after the reception
- Offer beer & wine only throughout the event
- Offer cocktails, beer and wine until the budgeted amount has been met, meaning that you say you want to spend not more than $500.oo for the bar portion of the event, then we would go to a “cash bar” once the tab reaches $500.00
- Offer a “full bar” cocktails, beer & wine thoughout the event
- “Signature” meaning a “special” drink that has some significance to the happy couple have become quite trendy, in the past we offer the signature drinks when guests arrive once the requested amount has been met, then we move on to your other selected option.
Prices vary depending on your selection, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give
us a call at 802-388-4015 and we’d be happy to answer any questions or
make some suggestions other than above.
All liquor items are subject to 11% Vermont tax and a 20% service charge