See below for updated Covid protocals
Sunday Breakfast & Brunch
9:00 – 12:00 starting each Sunday May 30th
Classic Eggs Benedict: Poached egg with ham and hollandaise served on a toasted English muffin $14.50
Smoked Salmon Benedict: Smoked salmon served on toasted English muffin with hollandaise and fresh dill garnish $16.50
Crab Cake Benedict: Crab cake served with a poached egg, topped with hollandaise and asparagus $19.50
Vermont Country Classic Breakfast: Two Maple Meadow Farm eggs, prepared to your liking with a choice of ham, bacon or sausage,
and choice of toast $13.50
Steak & Eggs: Grilled petit filet, two eggs cooked to your preference
and choice of toast $17.50
Waybury Breakfast Sandwich: Marbleized egg stacked on an English muffin with crispy fried prosciutto, mixed greens, and chipotle aioli $13.50
Early Morning Salad: Spring mix served with smoked salmon, a single egg cooked to order, red onion, vine ripened tomato and Dijon vinaigrette $16.50
Waybury Inn Stuffed French Toast: Sliced baguette filled with sweetened cream cheese and fruit, lightly battered and grilled. Served with choice of ham, bacon or sausage $14.50
Buttermilk Pancakes: Buttermilk pancakes, plain or blueberry served with choice of bacon, ham or sausage $14.50
Design your omelet from a pick of two incredible ingredients that your server will indulge you with $15.50
~ All entrees served with home fries and fresh fruit garnish ~
Covid 19 Protocols
Covid 19 is still taking a toll but we are grateful that vaccinations and everyone’s safety practices have begun to turn the tide in a much more positive direction. At the Waybury we assume a deep responsibility for the safety of our guests and our staff. With a lot of new
guidelines and articles appearing regularly we want to avoid any confusion or concerns about our safety precautions.
The following are procedures that we have adopted and we ask your support and assistance in keeping everyone
safe and healthy at the Inn.
Group Events, Indoor and Outdoor Dining
• At the time that you make your dinner reservation we will
do our best to ask about your vaccination status so we can make note on your reservation.
• Our staff will always wear a mask and gloves,
which are changed regularly.
• We require that all guests wear a mask when not at their private table. If you have been vaccinated we will not request that you mask up each time a server comes to the table. However, we do ask that you use your mask when walking around the dining room or visiting other tables.
• If you are not vaccinated, masks can be removed while at your private table but must be put on when a staff member
approaches the table for service.
• Our indoor and outdoor tables are still spaced eight feet apart.
• We will provide sanitation stations throughout the Inn.
• We will sanitize the restrooms; door handles and commonly used areas throughout the service period.
The Waybury Inn has faith in all of our guests to make the right choice with regard to mask wearing given their vaccination status. Our staff has worked hard to make the Inn a safe harbor and will continue to do all we can to offer a quality visit for dining or lodging.