Our Hot Deals create a win-win with guests. We offer the best lodging deals possible, which is good for you and for us. Our specials apply at times when we have extra availability and really want you to visit. Vermont is beautiful in every season, so it is always a good time to visit Middlebury.
Special, Special, read all about it!!
Play & Stay in Middlebury
Starts January 1st through January 31st
Available with new reservations only when calling the Inn at 800-348-1810
Low weekday rates of $75 per room, weekend rates $95 per room developed for a romantic getaway
plus tax which includes:
• Beautiful queen guest room or spacious twin room
• Full, fresh and hearty Vermont breakfast
• Afternoon tea, hot cider or hot chocolate & homemade pastries
• Outdoor fire with marshmallows to roast (on request)
• Indoor fires with plenty of great reading from the Inn’s library
• Great winter walks on lovely trails of the Green Mountain National Forest
• Middlebury shopping – unique shopping for Vermont crafts, perfect to complete your gift
giving for that special someone
• Incredible skiing available – either Nordic or Alpine within 10 minutes from the Inn (ski passes not included)
• Take in some concerts or theater at our newly restored to grandeur Town Hall Theater
• Dogs stay for free! (save $50)
• Suite upgrade for $30 per room plus tax
Please call the Inn for this special promotion and let our staff know that you would like the “Play and Stay in Middlebury” special rate promo code
Some blackout dates apply – January 14 – 16 and January 27 – 28
Consider an Intimate Winter Wedding at the Waybury
Imagine a winter wonderland in the background while you exchange vows with each other, having arrived in a horse drawn carriage while the soft snow flakes fall. Have your ceremony inside by a roaring fire or outside by an outdoor fireplace. -Complete the ceremony with a fine glass of champagne or a hot cup of Vermont cider. View photos from our Wedding Gallery for a glimpse of the Inn’s beautiful setting.
We can seat up to 70 wedding guests for an outstanding dinner and then provide music and dancing. Each menu is custom designed for the time of year and the taste of the happy couple. -Start off with a fantastic fondue and end with a festive cake. View sample wedding catering menus here.
We have 13 guest rooms that can host the wedding party, and many other properties in the area (within 4 miles).
Book your Vermont wedding now by emailing email@example.com or calling 800-348-1810.