Our Hot Deals create a win-win with guests. We offer the best lodging deals possible, which is good for you and for us. Our specials apply at times when we have extra availability and really want you to visit. Vermont is beautiful in every season, so it is always a good time to visit Middlebury.
Winter Fun Inn Vermont Stay & Play Packages
Stay and play in our woods this winter!
Open the door to a relaxing mid-week stay in the heart of Vermont’s Green Mountains. Stay at a traditional inn or a cabin in the woods and within minutes of your room choose among ten different outdoor sports. Rikert Nordic Center and Middlebury Snow Bowl, located only 2 miles apart on Scenic Route 125, are set amidst some of Vermont’s pristine and serene forests.
Enjoy the simple pleasures of winter play with friends and family, hot soups and warm fires. Modern snowmaking systems at both sites provide a boost to Nature’s own white winter cover. Settle in your cozy room, either downtown or up in the hills, and enjoy Vermont’s hospitality while taking time to relax and explore.
One package buys this and more!
Your Winter Fun Inn Vermont – Stay and Play package details:
- Two nights of lodging for double occupancy and one-day ski passes* for each person.
- Lodging reservations valid Sunday nights through Thursday nights. Ski area passes valid the corresponding weekdays, Monday through Friday.
- At each ski area – a 10% discount on equipment rentals and lessons. Lessons are by prior appointment only at both areas.
- Your lodging will provide you with vouchers to be presented at the ticket counters of both Middlebury Snow Bowl and Rikert Nordic Center.
- Please note Blackout Days: Dec. 24-28, Feb. 18-23
$449 + tax: Double occupancy, two nights, ski passes for two days. Includes breakfast.