Over the next several months the Inn will partner with local wonderful non-profit organizations in Middlebury to celebrate their contribution to the community and, more importantly, to raise some funds for their continued efforts.
We have already have supported the Special Olympics and town hall theater events that has raised money to support their cause
Our dinners will be displayed on our website as we produce the menus but, for now, please consider penciling us in for one or all of the charity events.
Put a Little Spring in your Step, April 12 – our special partner is Home Health and Hospice
Waybury Inn Dinner Fundraiser to benefit Addison County Home Health & Hospice
Spring menu to feature local products. 30% of all dinner business will go to the charity. $35.00 per person
- Marinated Gulf Shrimp and Snow Pea Skewers
- Herb and Cheese Palmiers
Fried Zucchini Ribbons with watercress aioli
Deviled Egg Trio – Smoked Salmon, Green Olive and Horseradish Dijon with Chives
- Salad – Baby Spinach tossed with shallot and sherry vinaigrette with grilled asparagus, fried prosciutto and lemon gremolata
- Entrée Selection –
- Brook Trout – Pan seared and served with pickled radish, green onion and snow pea sprout salad
- Grilled Lamb Chops – Herb seasoned and served with mint pesto
- Cornish Hen – Oven roasted and basted with our smoky maple syrup and roasted poblano pepper glaze
- Vegetarian – Mushroom Wellington, with leeks, spinach and Vermont cheese
- All entrees served with sautéed sugar snap peas and parsley baby red potatoes
- Dessert – Chardonnay Cake, layered with zesty lemon curd and Italian buttercream
Reception with hors d’oeuvres 5:30 pm · Dinner at 6:15 pm
Seating is limited. Please call 388-4015 to make a reservation.
Waybury Inn · (802) 388-4015 · wayburyinn.com · 457 East Main Street, East Middlebury, VT 05740
Derby Day, May 3 - come on in and support the members who run the Helen Porter auxulitary rehabilitation center – bet on your favorite horse and watch the event live – food is provided by the volunteers and special mint juleps provided by the Waybury inn – call Porter Hospital and ask for Laurie Borden for reservations 388-4700
Fireman’s supper, May 6th- we provide the inn to over 500 people that support our local volunteer fire department that raises funds to support their needs for equipment – The fireman provide food & beverage service as well as help in the kitchen – service is from 5:00pm to 8:00pm – reservations are not required