Why should you come to Middlebury, Vermont and stay at the Waybury Inn? Well, there are a great number of experiences that you will remember for a long time and here are the current top five:
• Hospitality at the Inn is genuine, our rooms are unique and a little rustic, our meals are prepared fresh while
embracing our great local products.
• Our downtown shops have unique and wonderful products of Vermont artists.
• A walk in the Vermont woods does the heart and soul a great deal of good.
• Middlebury College is an exceptional liberal arts college and has art exhibits and performances that are first class
• Our Saturday Farmers Market is the best in the Northeast and is in business until December 27.
So, that’s five good reasons but there are hundreds of others that are waiting for you to find.